Gina Whipp’s Franchise Management
You have Brokers located in several states managing their regions. You have billions of Prospective Buyers all over the world that might be interested in your Franchises. You need to connect the two while still maintaining control over your Franchises and your Brokers.
A Microsoft Access application, using data stored in an SQL Server database, provided the perfect interface for this.
- When a Buyer enters their information via a website, that information is immediately available to the Broker.
- Franchises are automatically connected to Buyers by Zip Code and County, or by Location Interest entered by the Buyer.
- Buyer activity on the website is viewable by the Broker.
- Quickly identify hot Buyers and available Franchises.
- Reminders you set in the Access application are automatically sent to Microsoft Outlook.
- Send eMails without ever leaving the Microsoft Access application.
- Admin logon has full control over Brokers and their Regions and their access to menus.
Since mid-2007 this database handles ten Brokers in as many States, each handling an average of eight states, including Provinces in Canada, with 700 to 1,000 new Prospective Buyers logging on to the website each month.